Enjoy these free mortgage calculator tools, which include payment breakdowns, amortization charts, interest rate comparisons, and more. We’re here to help you figure out which mortgage best fits your unique financial picture and to help save you money on your home loan.
- Mortgage Calculator – This free mortgage calculator lets you estimate your monthly mortgage payment, including: home price, principal and interest, taxes, insurance, Down Payment, term, PMI, and HOA.
- Mortgage Loan Affordability Calculator – Estimate how much house you can afford based on your monthly income, expenses and mortgage rate.
- Debt-to-Income Ratio (DTI) Calculator – This is a percentage calculated by dividing certain monthly debts by the borrower’s gross monthly income. Generally speaking, having a DTI under 43% is a good thing but some loan programs are okay with it being a little higher. Keep in mind, the new mortgage payment is included too. This is number Two of the “Three”.
- Refinance Calculator – Determine whether refinancing your current loan will either increase/decrease your: monthly payments, loan term, total interest paid, and how long it will take to recoup any fees associated over the life of your loan.
- Loan Comparison Calculator – Compare up to five different loan scenarios side-by-side. Includes full cost breakdowns, charts and amortization schedules.